Date:      Fri, 01 Dec 2000 00:57:21 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Andrea Venturoli <ml.ventu@flashnet.it>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org, brian@Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: ppp server & windows

Hi,

If your modem is using software flow control, you may need

  set crtscts off
  set accmap 000a0000

in your config, but this isn't ideal.  You're better off using
hardware flow control if at all possible.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>