Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:23:13 -0500
From:      Mathew Kanner <mat@cnd.mcgill.ca>
To:        "P. U. (Uli) Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>
Cc:        "Peter I. Hansen" <pih@oek.dk>, mb@imp.ch, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: staroffice60-6.0

On Dec 13, P. U. (Uli) Kruppa wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Peter I. Hansen wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to make Staroffice6.0 on my FreeBSD 4.4-stable , and i get
> > the attached error, which I've not been able to corrrect.
> You will have to install /usr/ports/emulators/linux_base-7 ,
> *but* this means you will also have to deinstall an older
> version of your linux-emulation - if you are running one.
> And this might mean, some of your linux-apps
> (p.ex. netscape-communicator, opera) won't run anymore.

	I installed libstdc++-2.9.0-30.i386.rpm by hand then linked
/compat/linux/usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2 ->
libstdc++-2-libc6.1-1-2.9.0.so
	and netscape and soffice run ok.  Maybe this can be part of
the linux7 port.

	--Mat

--
Brain: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but can the Gummi Worms really live in peace