Date:      Sun, 31 Jul 2011 13:02:41 +0200
From:      Gabor PALI <pgj@FreeBSD.org>
To:        office@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] Moving LibreOffice Version to an .mk File

 On 07/31/11 09:52, Chris Rees wrote:
> How about a Mk/bsd.office.mk, and then having USE_LIBREOFFICE knobs
> added to bsd.port.mk? We could share bsd.office.mk with the other
> office ports.

My intention is to only share common variables between ports (at least
for now).  In practice, adding an ".include" line is almost like adding
a "USE_LIBREOFFICE=" line :-)  Your suggested modification touches
bsd.port.mk too that might be cumbersome to commit because of the
portmgr policy.  (Though we have a Baptiste here...)

Since creating a bsd.office.mk only because of a few shared variables
would be funny so I would add the LibreOffice l10n [1] stuff also, it
may be making more sense.

[1]
https://github.com/bapt/libreoffice-ports/blob/master/editors/libreoffice-l10n/bsd.l10n.mk