Date:      Sun, 26 Dec 2004 14:51:29 -0500
From:      John Wilson <BSD-Mail@nyc.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   -stable, uhci and the iRiver H320.

Hello, all.

A while back, perhaps about a year or so ago, I had an iRiver H120 - one of
their older microdrive MP3 players.  Unfortunately, while running 5.3-current
at the time (and limited by hardware to USB1.0), transfers to the device
ended up with corrupted data, and thus unreadable MP3's.  Soon after, I dropped
the thing and destroyed it.  ;p

I am now looking into purchasing an iRiver H320 player.  There was not a lot
of information turning up on Google in regard to people being successful, or
not, with this device under either Linux or FreeBSD, so I am now turning to
this list in hopes of finding a firsthand experience with this device under
FreeBSD.

If anyone can indeed confirm proper function under FreeBSD, it would be most
appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
John.