Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 23:04:13 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        Dave Boyce <dave@abyss.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>, isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dynalink IS64PPH+ avail. for dev. purposes

Dave Boyce writes:

>> I've got a Dynalink IS64PPH+ available for free for i4b development
>> purposes. Any1 interested? I do require that you can convince me that you
>> have been active in the development of i4b.
>
>I've already written an i4b driver for that card, but had no real
>time to finish it off. If you would like to help work on this,
>or do some other testing of the driver, please let me know...

and I have Dave's driver, the only thing I'm missing is a board to get
it integrated. Hellmuth promised to send me one, but he's been too
busy to follow through.

so send me the board and I can get Dave's driver integrated. I think you'll
find that I've been pretty active in ISDN development.

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj@muc.de garyj@fkr.cpqcorp.net gj@freebsd.org