Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 2003 04:08:51 +0200
From:      Philip Paeps <philip+freebsd@paeps.cx>
To:        David Gilbert <dgilbert@dclg.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tonight's current breaks IPFILTER

On 2003-09-26 21:56:08 (-0400), David Gilbert <dgilbert@dclg.ca> wrote:
> Tonight's current breaks compiling IPFILTER.  It complains that it can't
> find the 'PFIL_OUT' symbol.

The top entry in UPDATING insists that you stick PFIL_HOOKS in your
configuration.  I've just rebuilt a kernel with that option and the IPFILTER
bits and it works perfectly.

Cheers,

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                          Please don't CC me, I am
                                                       subscribed to the list.

  If you have a difficult task give it to a lazy man, he
  will find an easier way to do it.