Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 18:08:51 -0700
From:      brian@worldcontrol.com
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wine on current: bad system call (semsys)

On Fri, Oct 16, 1998 at 08:50:24AM -0700, Studded wrote:
> 	If quickbooks is not a networked app, try bochs instead. Depending on
> wine for any real work is not a good thing. The wine people are
> notoriously linux-centric, and don't really care to change.

I did not find the "wine people" to be notoriously linux-centric.  In
fact I found them more helpful than the "freebsd people" in my
efforts to get wine running under FreeBSD.

As for the bad system call, I found I had to include all of

options         SYSVSHM
options         SYSVSEM
options         SYSVMSG
options         USER_LDT

in my kernel conf file to get things working under -current/elf.

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@litzinger.com>