Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:53:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Annoucning DragonFly BSD!

:> Hmm, typing this command a second time I nopw see extra info:
:> Registrant:
:>    Matthew Dillon
:>    41 Vicente Rd
:>    Berkeley, CA 94705
:>    US
:
:I've been to Matt's house before -- its real.  He does have a T-1 at
:home.
:
:--
:-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)
:P.S. I offer my home address for anyone that wants to at my place.

    Yah.  There is truth in the registration address :-).  I guess that
    means I really have got to go in and secure my WIFI system now.

    Speaking of which, that alpha box is just sitting there in my machine
    room like a boat anchor.  If you know someone that would like to have
    it it's available, no charge!

					-Matt