Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 1997 00:00:00 -0800
From:      "Davies" <davies@televar.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Question?

Hello I am the system's administrator for a hearing aid company and we
currently run novell 3.12. We are out growing our system I am looking at
FreeBSD. I am wondering if we can use the same novell applications for
windows and dos if I upgraded to FreeBSD. Do I need the Novell Patch from
Netcom or will it work just fine. Can any software that supports dos and
windows be run off FreeBSD Server. Do I need to contact our hearing aid
software providers about this?

I would like a prompt reply. Thank you For your time.

Jeffrey Davies
davies@televar.com