Date:      Sat, 02 Jan 2010 13:19:26 -0600
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Ruslan Mahmatkhanov" <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org, Andrea Biscuola <andrea.biscuola@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Abiword port: dependency not satisfied

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 12:13:21 -0600, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov
<cvs-src@yandex.ru> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Remove tarball from /usr/ports/distfiles/AbiWord and make install again.

If I read his email correct, his problem is with boost-libs.

> 02.01.2010 13:36, Andrea Biscuola пишет:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I tried to install abiword from freebsd ports tree and i have
>> encountered a problem with "boost-libs" (a port dependency).
>> When fetch try to download the source tar.bz from port's sites,
>> fetch give me this response:"Requested Range Not Satisfiable".
>> After having this response, fetch try to download the port from
>> another site with the same result.
>> Does this problem are known to you?

No problem here. You can try to delete the boost tarball(s) in your
/usr/ports/distfiles/ and make sure to checkout latest ports tree. Then
try it again.

By the way, we don't maintain boost-libs. You should contact to the
correct maintainer.

Cheers,
Mezz

--