Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 1996 09:40:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ken Marsh <durang@u.washington.edu>
To:        David Beam <davidb@bga.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IRC

In IRC controller from Dalnet recommended Zircon and IRCII to me. I tried
Zircon, which I found to be quite user-friendly, only there were a couple
of glitches that rendered it unusable. If you can get it to compile well,
I recommend it.

IRCII has all of the capabilities, but is about as user-friendly as the vi
editor.

Let me know if you find anything better, or if Zircon works on your
machine!

Ken