Date:      Fri, 18 May 2018 15:43:01 +0530
From:      Pratyush Yadav <pratiy0100@gmail.com>
To:        Akshay Jaggi <jaggi@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Xen <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>, Edward Napierala <trasz@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Stuck on blank screen after booting Xen

HI,

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 11:11 PM, Akshay Jaggi <jaggi@freebsd.org> wrote:
> I guess this is expected behaviour. My knowledge is two years old. But iirc,
> Dom0/Xen sent output over serial.

Thanks! This put me on the right track. I enabled the vga output by
adding the option vga=current,keep in the Xen command line. The
optional keep parameter causes Xen to continue using the vga console
even after dom0 has been started. The default behaviour is to
relinquish control to dom0.

Xen still does not boot for me, but I'll ask that in a different thread.

--
Regards,
Pratyush Yadav