Date:      Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:30:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Bjoern Fischer <bfischer@Techfak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: nuts'n'bolts in vfs_bio

:Hello Matthew,
:
:thank you for reviewing vfs_bio.c. Your patch seems to
:solve the problem with NFS writes remaining uncommitted.
:At the time I can't see any NFS related data corruption.
:
:But when shutting down the server it still panics complaining
:about dirty bufs. (happens in 9 out of 10 times).
:
:  Bjoern

    I haven't been able to reproduce this one yet.   I can see how there
    might be dirty buffers on the client, but there shouldn't be dirty buffers
    on the server.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>