Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:45:07 +0200
From:      Karsten Patzwaldt <karsten@gedankenpolizei.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems with APM on -stable

Hi there!

I'm running 4.0-stable on a VAIO PCG-F400 and it seems as if APM is
broken. When I enable APM in my kernel config, I can access APM infos
etc., but when I try to suspend the computer, I get this message:

odysseus:~ $ sudo apm -z
apm: ioctl(APMIO_SUSPEND): Invalid argument
odysseus:~ $

When APM is disabled, I can suspend with the power button, but of course
it won't adjust the time correctly and the NIC isn't powered down.

Any ideas?

	-- Karsten