Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 08:02:37 -0500
From:      "Simon" <simon@optinet.com>
To:        "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Secure CGI execution

Gabriel,

What exactly is test.cgi? If it's a Perl script and there is no perl interpreter in jailed env, how is it gonna compile? If it's a C
( or any other compiled ) program, then it should work. Besides, why do you want to jail CGI? That will be very
inconvenient for your users as they'll have many tools available on FreeBSD missing to them. From my past experience,
right ownership/permissions of files/directories + setuid is all you really need to make things secure.

-Simon