Date:      Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:20:45 -0500
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Debugging hard lockups, take 2.

--RJ2+4ccL4A

I apologize for sending this twice, but I found out that my DNS was
out all last night, meaning that anyone trying to reply during that
period probably got a bounce with "no such domain". If you were such a
person, DNS should be working again, so could you please try sending
the reply again.

	Bleah,
	<mike

--RJ2+4ccL4A