Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 1997 17:59:04 +1000
From:      Robert Chalmers <robert@chalmers.com.au>
To:        Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@gns.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [Q] MMX Chip in Standard Pentium?

Thanks guys,
thats solved my problems, found a source of standard chips to.

Thanks
cheers,
Robert

--
http://www.chalmers.com.au Books-New & Secondhand  Support Whirled Peas.

Agents for CIBTC. Associate of Amazon.com, and Partner Program with iBS.

Books about China, books from China.         Sheng huo jiu shi dou zheng

Business Links in Dalian, and Beijing.          Building the China Trade