Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 08:17:27 -0600
From:      VanHoutJ@hurlburt.af.mil
To:        blisowes@cgocable.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: kde

I got KDE 1.1 working on 3.1 Release just fine.  It required a whole bunch
of libs, but once I got those in place, all was well.

Works so well, that I am going box-build-crazy... making FBSD systems for
everyone around here out of older equipment that dies under Windoze - but
performs like a champ under FBSD with X and KDE.

-John