Date:      Thu, 2 May 2002 20:10:22 -0600
From:      Chad David <davidc@acns.ab.ca>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG, Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: savcore dump names?

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 11:42:03PM +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message <20020502143906.C40128@dragon.nuxi.com>, "David O'Brien" writes:

> >> So that if they get hit by a bus, we're screwed for all time?
> >
> >No Terry, a new "owner" would pop up.
>
> Obviously you theory either contradicts the ad-hominen attack above
> or fails to hold water altogether because I said clearly from the
> start that as far as savecore was concerned, people should consider
> me run over by a bus.

No, someone did post patches ... people did respond ... that someone got
busy with other things (and when he wasn't busy, was too sick of listening
to everybody bitch about things to work on FreeBSD) ... and the commit
just hasn't happened yet ... but it will.

--
Chad David        davidc@acns.ab.ca
www.FreeBSD.org   davidc@freebsd.org