Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:55:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu>
To:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Let Susannah (sp?) know she's appreciated..

Chris,

I know that it oft seems that FreeBSD'ers are pretty long on critique and short
on praise, but please let Susannah (hope I'm spelling all these names right)
know that we really do appreciate the graphics she's doing.  Not all of us may
always like all of them, but I for one, and I'm sure many, many others as well,
am very grateful for the work she's putting in to all these new images.  Thanks.

---

John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu> -- http://members.freedomnet.com/~jbaldwin/
PGP Key: http://members.freedomnet.com/~jbaldwin/pgpkey.asc
"Power Users Use the Power to Serve!"  -  http://www.freebsd.org