Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:02:41 +0900
From:      Seung-young Kim <nobreak@hongik.com>
To:        advacacy@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for more big POWER.JPG image.

Hi.

I'm Seung-young Kim working for Korea FreeBSD Users Group.

Recentely, we plan to make a FreeBSD badge and FreeBSD CD Package
to announce FreeBSD more widely in Korea. So these days We're
planing about how can we make it, FreeBSD, more popular.
And our designer asked me it's needed more and more big
power.jpg(New BSD Daemon style, The Power to Serve!, image) image.

So could you help me? It's little urgent.

Regards...
--
Seung-young Kim          http://www.hongik.com
Enable your web site with Hongik Internet, Inc.