Date:      Tue, 16 May 2006 10:39:40 -0400
From:      Ron Clark <rsclark@kingwoodcable.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Loading php5 and apache 1.3

   Hello all,

   Two weeks ago I buid a FreeBSD 5.x b= ox for work and load apache 1.3
   and php5 with no issues. A week later, I tr= y and build another
   server for the house and I am having all kinds of isues= with php. I
   understand the ports have changed and libphp5.so is no longer =
   compiled by default when ports/lang/php5-extensions is loaded, so how
   does = one go about setting up a web server with php5, easily? Has
   anyone done thi= s yet, either 5.x or 6.x?

   I need help! Thanks in a= dvance.

   Ron =0D
   =