Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 2008 20:20:07 +0300
From:      "Yury Michurin" <yury.michurin@gmail.com>
To:        "Diego F. Arias R." <dak.col@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: x3550 ServeRAID-8k and FBSD 7, group limit

I've looked into it, but i don't seems to understand if the the files
inherit the properties...
lets say if i have
/home/user/
i set ACL for it, does files in it inherit the dir's ACL or i need to set it
manually for each one?
as it seems to me, i do, and it does not solve my problem ;\

since, lets say user1 uploads his files with sftp, i need then set somehow
manually the ACL for user 'www' to read the files.

Best regards,
Yury.