Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:50:28 -0500
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        Yoshihiko Sarumaru <mistral@imasy.or.jp>
Cc:        sethk@meowfishies.com, freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, erwin@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux-gdk-pixbuf vs. linux-gtk2 (Re: Can not install linux-realplayer)

On Sunday 05 November 2006 10:12, Yoshihiko Sarumaru wrote:
= Mikhail Teterin wrote:
= > On Wednesday 01 November 2006 10:59, Yoshihiko Sarumaru wrote:
= > = Hi,
= > =
= > = I have a problem with installing multimedia/linux-realplayer.
= > = In Rev.1.46, linux-realplayer depends to linux-gtk2, linux-png
= > = and linux-gdk-pixbuf, but linux-gdk-pixbuf seems conflicts to
= > = linux-gtk2.
= >
= > Let's ask the maintainer of linux-gdk-pixbuf (CC-ed)...

= There is a PR that points out the same as what I did:
= http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/105140
= Cound you please take it?
=
= I also feel something strange that linux-gdk-pixbuf conflicts to
= linux-gtk2, but linux-gtk2 has no CONFLICTS.
= In fact, there is no conflicts between both pkg-plist, but I don't
= know really there is any conflicts.

Seth, can you comment? Does your linux-gdk-pixbuf really conflict with
the linux-gtk2?

	-mi