Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 1999 13:27:46 +0100
From:      "Karsten W. Rohrbach" <rohrbach@nacamar.net>
To:        David Malone <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>, "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>
Cc:        "Christopher G. Mann" <r3cgm@cdrom.com>, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unusual CAM Error w/FreeBSD 3.1 (tosha)

definately, but also some of the "hook-devs" in /dev like xpt? for example
should be root.operator and mode 660 or root.wheel or whatever. if theres no
standardization in the next time, a lot of audio/multimedia packages will
grow wild with suid executables where we wont need/want them i guess - and
theres no harder pain in the ass than defect hardware and suid binaries.

/k

David Malone (dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie) @ Fri, Feb 19, 1999 at 12:18:51PM +0000:

--
"The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom." -- W. Blake
http://www.nacamar.de - http://www.nacamar.net - http://www.webmonster.de