Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:19:58 -0700
From:      Richard Johnson <raj@cisco.com>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Airport and Gold cards

This discussion reminds me that a while back I put together a web page
describing how to get FreeBSD wireless ethernet cards to work along
with Apple Airport, Lucent RG1000 Gateway, and Cabletron RoamAbout
AccessPoint systems.  I have a Cabletron AccessPoint (which I bought
long before Cisco bought Aironet) and other relatives of mine have the
other two types, so I have first hand experience with getting FreeBSD
to work with these systems.  The web page also references some other
good pages on how to upgrade your Airport to 128 bit WEP, etc.

Anyway, here's the link:

	http://www.employees.org/~raj/wireless.html

If you find anything wrong here please let me know.