Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:35:17 -0700
From:      mike@akopia.com
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Akopia posting to vendor page

Hi.  I was speaking with Jordan Hubbard the other day and decided to
post a description of our product on your vendor page.  The closest
category match for us is System Administration / ISP. However, you may
want to consider an e-commerce category.  several of the other products
in the System Administration / ISP category might be happier listed
under e-commerce.  Raven from covalent and mercantec, for example.
Thanks, Mike Livingston

href="http://www.akopia.com">Akopia</a>, is an open source electronic
commerce storefront management system.  Tallyman is designed to simplify
the day-to-day upkeep of an ecommerce site by giving the manager a
point-and-click browser-based interface to add, edit, rearrange, and
remove items from the site.  It also manages online transactions with
shopping cart, secure order capture, tax and shipping calculation, and
compatibility with real-time payment processing systems.  Tallyman can
also be used as an easy content management system for non-commerce
sites.  Currently, Tallyman runs on FreeBSD, Linux, and UNIX.  An online
demo is available at <a href="http://www.tallyman.com">tallyman.com</a>.