Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 12:02:26 -0800
From:      "David Shanes" <dshanes@personalogic.com>
To:        "Tony Cappellini" <newshirt@best.com>, "Brian W." <bwhalen@netcom.com>
Cc:        "Freebsd Newbies List" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: bsd install

Brian,
    I am dual-booting with NT and it works fine. When you follow the steps
to create a boot/install disk and follow through the menu selections for an
install, it showed me a list of my HD partitions and free space and asked me
where I wanted it to go. It even recommends default partition sizes and asks
you if you want to use the boot manager.
    If you are using NT, the on-line handbook explains how you can use the
NT loader for dual booting.

David

David Shanes                                   7535 Metropolitan Drive
dshanes@personalogic.com          San Diego, CA  92108
Database Developer                       (619) 220-5800 x228
PersonaLogic, Inc.                           (619) 220-5899 (fax)
http://www.PersonaLogic.com