Date:      Sun, 5 May 2002 00:34:50 +0200
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfilter problem

Hi,

I have FreeBSD-STABLE (4.6-PRERELEASE) From May, 1st and I cannot
communicate with the host news.cis.dfn.de (neither nntp nor http, but
only this host, others work). When I remove this ipf rule it works:

block return-rst in log quick on isp0 proto tcp from any to any

But with a prior version of STABLE or 4.5-RELEASE it worked.

greets,
Michael

--
"Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good,
if it boots up, it is perfect."  -- Linus Torvalds