Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:45:14 +0200
From:      Jonathan McKeown <jonathan+freebsd-questions@hst.org.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Install Linux in FreeBSD

On Friday 11 July 2008 12:36, Roberto Nunnari wrote:
> I believe the OP question is:
> How to run a Full blown linux OS on a Virtual Machine on FreeBSD,
>
> and not
> how to run linux binaries on FreeBSD via emulation..

Not in context: the original question was

Is it possible to run Linux in a VM on FreeBSD so as to run the Linux version
of QuickBooks.

I don't know if it's possible to run QuickBooks through Linux compatibility,
but personally I would try it first before trying to set up a VM. In any case
it's not clear whether the OP was aware that this might be an option.

Jonathan