Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 1995 20:16:34 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      hm@ernie.altona.hamburg.com (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw (Brian Tao)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Hackers)
Subject:   Re: StarDivision office suite for FreeBSD?

>From the keyboard of Brian Tao:

>     Anyone heard of this StarDivision company or has any information
> on them or their product mentioned in the following snippet?
>
> [...]
> >Just read in the German linux group that around August, StarDivision is
> >supposed to release their office suite for a variety of unices, including
> >linux.

Yes, it's a Hamburg based software company who does (from what i hear and see)
a complete line of office products (edit, paint, calculate etc.), also i saw
some advertizement (Dr. Dobbs) from them for a platform independent GUI tool-
kit running on various DOS/Windows/Unix platforms.

If i recall it correctly, they made some agreement with IBM recently to port
their complete line to OS/2.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis           hm@altona.hamburg.com              Hamburg, Europe