Date:      Wed, 28 May 2014 11:51:24 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
Cc:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@freebsd.org>, Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
Subject:   Re: second call: dns/libidn staging broken

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> >       This port builds fine, or seems to.  However, when I try to
> install I
> > get this:
>
> Tested on 10.0p3-amd64, works fine here.
>
> --
> pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         6 years to
> go !

Looks like it might be an issue with your build environment. Looks like you
have customized your build directories (/data/port-work). I suspect
something might be wrong there. I have seen several reports of issues when
symlinks are used in these  types of customizations.

Note: This is really a shot in the dark as I am neither sure exactly what
you are doing nor why the staging stuff has issues with symlinks in some
cases.

--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com