Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:03:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      rajneesh a <rajaneesh_a@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: free bsd 5 on sony vaio r505el

Hi,

 I tried some other Linux binaries that were availible
in FreeBSD ftp site...NETBSD, OPENBSD..All are not
identifying the CDROM.

 What is INSMOD error? And what does mean by the input
parameters for the kernal while selecting a particular
driver with extension ".o"

  Can I use the images of redhat, mandrake and debian
availible in the freebsd website for personal use?

Regards
Rajaneesh