Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 1996 14:47:28 -0700 (MST)
From:      Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freefall.FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD ports)
Subject:   dmake documents

    I was playing with the port of dmake recently.   I tried to install
the troff source for the man page -- which is not installed in the normal
package -- and seem to have a problem with one of the macros.
    Specifically, the definition of the ``Ii'' macro seems to invoke the
``}N'' macro in a trap (e.g., ".it 1 }N").  Presumably, this ends the
diversion in effect and generates the output.  But, I can't find a macro
``}N'' anywhere in the man page.  Nor is it part of my tmac.* stuff.
    Is this an artifact of some *other* set of macros (i.e. from a
different vendor)?  Does anyone have the text of said macro?  Or,
should I just roll my own and hope for the best??
    Thanks,
--don