Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 16:11:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Sderdau Stephen Derdau <sderdau@sderdau.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   upgrading to elf from a.out to 3.1

Is there any FAQ or anything on upgrading to 3.1 and doing the
ELF conversion?  I've upgraded to 3.1 and did the make upgrade under /usr/src.
However now I cannot do make build or anything.  If I can get past this problem
with imake make etc I can probably get my system back in working order :-(
I miss my dependable rock solid FreeBSD box :-(
Thanks !!!  :-)