Date:      Thu, 20 Aug 2015 16:21:06 -0500
From:      Linda Kateley <lkateley@kateley.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DTrace to measure ZFS operations & latency

Usually what I will do with those is to try to find a similar probe in
freebsd.

Something like...
#dtrace -l | grep async

or something like that.. to try and find a similar function to trace.

This one looks promising

spa_async_dispatch_vd

Not sure I will be able to quantize on the args though, without more
time...

Hopefully that will give you a start.

--
Linda Kateley