Date:      Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:06:42 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gene Harris <zeus@tetronsoftware.com>
To:        Sean Heber <sean@bebits.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quick firewall rule question..

Delete the /28 from the onet variable and you will be ok.
However, Sean, be extremely careful using the "simple"
firewall in the stock rc.firewall.  You can still lock
yourself out from doing much useful work.

*Gene Harris      http://www.tetronsoftware.com*
*FreeBSD Novice                                *
*All ORBS.org SMTP connections are denied!     *