Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 1996 15:56:09 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
Cc:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, FreeBSD-Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Logging boot scripts.

Annelise Anderson wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Jul 1996, Gary Chrysler wrote:
>
> > Doug White wrote:

> > > That's what I wanted to know.
> > >
> > > Hit ScrollLock and scroll back.
>
> At some point in the process perhaps you could run script from one of
> the scripts.  Why don't you try it and let us know the earliest point
> at which it works.
>
> Annelise

I tried it after the mounts in rc, I was not very successfull.
Someone with > Unix knowledge then I could surly get it to work.

I'm sure I could if I tried harder.
But what Doug passed along is Exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks again Doug.

Thanks.

-Enjoy
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848