Date:      Wed, 4 Feb 1998 06:30:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kouki Higuchi <luke@fct.kgc.co.jp>
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/5608: Ports change-request: AfterstepI18N

The following reply was made to PR ports/5608; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Kouki Higuchi <luke@fct.kgc.co.jp>
To: max@freebsd.org
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, max@wide.ad.jp
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 23:06:45 +0900

 >> On Tue, 3 Feb 1998 23:33:44 +0900 (JST), max@FreeBSD.ORG said:
 max> So, what's the point?  What do you expect us to do with this
 max> description of AfterStep?

 I'm unfamilier to send-pr for sending ports-change request
 so I'm sorry if my ports-change request make you confused.

 The ports was located at
 ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/afterstep-1.0-I18N-97Oct30.tar.gz
 as a Internationalization version of AfterStep which can handle not only
 English(ISO-8859) or Japanese(ISO-2022JP), hopely also can handle Korean
 or any other foreign characters in its Menu and Title bar which original
 Afterstep couldn't.

 I hope that it would be contained as ports in future FreeBSD release.

 max> If you have something to contribute to the FreeBSD Ports Collection,
 max> then tell us where the files are and what you want us to do with them.

 I'm apolozied about unclear ports-change request,
 but which field should be filled with the URL of ports files in send-pr ??

 --
 Keisoku Giken Corp.
 Software Engineering and Network Products Support