Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:59:08 +0000
From:      Tim Diggins <tim@red56.co.uk>
To:        java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: apache-ant-1.6.5_2 - is anyone working on port for 1.7

quick question: is anyone working on port for apache ant 1.7?

longer version:
I just noticed that apache ant 1.7 is out (as of december, see release
notes -
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.apache.org/ant/README.html) with
some really useful bugfixes and mini-features (like the resolution of
the problem with optional task, library requirements (where to put your
jars) and various out-of-memory errors fixed). Is anyone who knows what
they're doing (i.e. unlike me) likely to work on / commit a portfile
relatively soon?

  Tim Diggins
  http://www.red56.co.uk/people/tim