Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 2000 13:38:03 -0300
From:      "Fabrizzio Batista" <Fabrizzio.Batista@lojasobino.com.br>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Please, Help me !!!

Hi gurus,

    I have a SCSI DAT drive but it´s not working. I´m using FreeBSD 4.1 with
Adaptec 2940 (ahc).

    At FreeBSD boot:

    sa0 at ahc0 bus 0 target 5 lun 0
    sa0: <DEC TLZ07 (C) DEC 4BE0> Removable Sequential Access SCSI-2 device
    sa0: 5.000 MB/s transfers (5.000MHz, offset 15)

    But when I try to use the DAT, with for example:

    tar tv

    Nothing happens, and my shell is "locked".

    Somebody have any idea ? Please, help me.

    Thanks in advance,

    Fabrizzio