Date:      Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:18:36 -0800
From:      Brian Gardner <brian@experts-exchange.com>
To:        Daichi GOTO <daichi@ongs.co.jp>
Cc:        Maho NAKATA <chat95@mac.com>, java@freebsd.org, glewis@FreeBSD.org, toshi@ruby.ocn.ne.jp, leafy7382@gmail.com, jkim@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Japanese font conf for JDK16 to use IPA font

I'm talking about both, and agree with your assessment that since IPA is
the best japanese font, then I will use it in the FreeBSD port. I will
try to add it as a prereq for the Japan audience, so that users simply
install the port and get the best experience! I will be taking this
route with every langaunge. So far here is what I have going into the
next release:
JAPANESE - japanese/ipa-ttfonts
KOREAN - korean/unfonts-ttf