Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 1997 22:27:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        bwithrow@BayNetworks.COM, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, bwithrow@tuva.engeast.BayNetworks.COM
Subject:   Re: Testing result, 225Beta, oct 7th.

 * > 4) Ports: a2ps only shows up in its A4 version.  (It doesn't even show up
 * > in the ftp.freebsd.org ports-2.2.5 INDEX).  This problem (the A4) one has
 * > been around for quite some time and it would be nice if it got fixed before
 * > 2.2.5 gets released...
 *
 * That's one for ports.

Err.  Then why are you talking about it in -stable?  (I almost missed
it.)

I'm not sure why the A4 version shows up, the package name has a
variable in it (${PAPERSIZE}) so INDEX only has a2ps--4.9.7 or some
such.  (Note the double hyphen -- there's an unexpanded ${PAPERSIZE}
hiding in there.)  I always thought sysinstall can't handle something
like that at all.

Satoshi