Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:21:15 +0900
From:      Byung-Hee HWANG <bh@izb.knu.ac.kr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Looking for IRC(chat) network with #freebsd channel (English language)

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 15:42 +0800, williamkow wrote:
[...]
> 	*NickServ <irc://irc.freenode.net/NickServ,isnick>* 	Password accepted
> - you are now recognized
>
> 	=-= 	User mode for wwwkow is now +e

then you join #FreeBSD, type below command:

	/join #FreeBSD

is there anything else i can help you?

> Do you mean I must registered a nickname first, before I can see a
> particular channel ?
> But I have registerred, (see above list), and still can not find a
> channel for #FreeBSD (english-based).

#FreeBSD is the #FreeBSD (english-based).

respect,
bh

--
"I don't care what it costs. I don't care if we have to fight all the five
families in New York. The Tattaglia Family is going to be wiped out."