Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2007 18:55:14 +0000
From:      "Daniel Tourde" <daniel.tourde@spray.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to get GNUstep working?

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--=_NextPart_Lycos_40721835888484_ID

   Hello,
   I built GNUstep from the port tree. Now how do I get it ru= nning?
   I noticed a GNUstep.sh file in /usr/local/etc/rc.d, that's obvi= ously
   some kind of daemon but how do I start it? I would like to do that =
   'The FreeBSD way'. What I did so far is that I put 'GNUstep.sh start'
   in = /etc/rc.local but I am nt sure that I really have to do that, or
   that I d= o it correctly.
   What I basically want is to have GNUstep running (= daemon and
   environment variables) for all users, whatever my type of logi= n
   (terminal or X11)
   Any idea?
   Daniel

   L=E4s det senaste om = alla v=E5ra k=E4ndisar. Var de har varit, vad
   det har gjort och med vem. = P=E5 Spray Mingel har vi full uppsikt.
   [1]Till Spray Mingel