Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:27:27 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Ian Dowse <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie>
Cc:        Marc Fonvieille <fonvi@easynet.fr>, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Better patches

: I notice that your pcic device is using the same IRQ as ed0. This
: is not something I would normally do, but Warner would have a better
: idea about the likelyhood of this being a problem.

Actually, it should be the same after my patches, since I finally have
made the pccard code use and understand shared interrupts.

This tickles a neuron in my brain...  If you aren't getting the ukphy
messages, then you may not have the card tagged as a "linksys" card in
the /etc/defaults/pccard.conf config file:

# BayNetworks NETGEAR FA410TXC Fast Ethernet
card "NETGEAR" "FA410TX"
	config	auto "ed" ? 0x80000
	insert	/etc/pccard_ether $device start
	remove	/etc/pccard_ether $device stop