Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 2000 18:56:53 +0100 (BST)
From:      Neil Hoggarth <njh@kernighan.demon.co.uk>
To:        Matt Groener <root@groenquist.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: init: /bin/sh terminates abnormally in /etc/rc Qlogic problem? profiling timer expired

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Matt Groener wrote:

> I will coordinate data from others with the same problem if necessary.
> In particular I'd like to ask what Qlogic cards are in use and what IRQ's
> they are using for them, etc.

Hi Matt,

For the record, I have have an Qlogic 1040 card, and it uses IRQ 9. It
probes as follows at boot time:

isp0: <Qlogic ISP 1020/1040 PCI SCSI Adapter> port 0xe800-0xe8ff mem
0xec002000-0xec002fff irq 9 at device 10.0 on pci0

Do you plan to file a PR? I've been meaning to, but I've been busy with
other stuff and I haven't got around to doing any more work on this
problem since we traded mail about it on 6/7th.

Regards,

Neil.