Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 2004 04:28:46 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Nguyen Tam Chinh <chinhngt@sectorb.msk.ru>
To:        Matthias Buelow <mkb@mukappabeta.de>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [5.3-STABLE] netstat doesn't show tcp sockets

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Matthias Buelow wrote:

>> After upgrading from 5.2.1 (cvsup 18/Dec), It seems to be a bug with
>> netstat. It doesn't show tcp sockets any more. kernel is a customized with
>> ipv6 disable.
>
> same here.  I thought that maybe it was because I put CPUTYPE=p4 in
> /etc/make.conf and gcc messed up again, and wanted to test this hypothesis
> some time but if others are seeing it too...

Yeah, please test it. I also have a CPUTYPE=p4 and -O3 in make.conf. In
kernel config -O2. I'll try to compile again with default options to
ensure.
-----
With best regards,          |            The Power to Serve
Nguyen Tam Chinh            |          http://www.FreeBSD.org
Loc: sp.cs.msu.ru           |
http://chinhngt.svmgu.com   |  http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/copyleft.html