Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:45:27 -0500
From:      "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "pirat" <pirat@access.inet.co.th>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: several e-mails from out side to one account

I'm not sure that I'm understanding your question
accurately, but if I am, couldn't you do this, which
is pretty standard?

1.  Add the following to /etc/mail/aliases:

        pirat@domain:    friend1@domain, friend2@domain...

When "friend1," "friend2" etc. are local accounts on the server.

2. in /etc/mail run 'newaliases'

3.  Now when email comes to pirate@domain it will be sent
    to the boxes for friend1, friend2, and so on.....

KDK