Date:      Thu, 3 Sep 1998 16:15:19 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Nathan Ahlstrom <nrahlstr@winternet.com>
To:        flygt@sr.se
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TV card

> Is there anyone out there that has some experience of TV cards together
> with FreeBSD?

Many people have been using various tv cards under freebsd.
http://gable.nrl.cs.uoregon.edu/~dwhite/
Have a look at this web page for more info.

> I've got a ATI MACH64 card that can be connected to a TV card also from
> ATI. Will it run under FreeBSD?

I don't know about that sorry.  You may want to search the
freebsd-multimedia mailing list archives.
http://www.freebsd.org/search/search.html
or
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/mailing-lists/archive/

Good Luck,

Nathan

Nathan Ahlstrom
nrahlstr@winternet.com